• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

179 officer election

• Please log in to reply
20 replies to this topic

#1 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Local Union Number:179

Achievements

Posted November 29 2011 - 10:29 AM

What a joke our new officers, Tommy Fylnn and Greg Suckelberry are going to be for our Union.

#2 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted November 29 2011 - 11:12 AM

Reminds me of the old Bob and Cindy show, whats neext hire your kid to be a BA?

Do you have any other family or friends that need a job Tommy, And as for Greg I thought that you were ineligible to run for office, how come you didnt tell that during your campaign. Oh thats right just another one of your slates many LIES that was told. Good Luck you will be lucky to finish your term of office, if the IRB has anything to say about it!!!LOL.....

#3 a673nightmare

a673nightmare

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 272 posts
  • Local Union Number:673

Achievements

Posted November 29 2011 - 06:20 PM

Sounds like a widespread J.C. 25 problem. With 179 it would be interesting to know the demise of past presidents. The White's land deals and other corruption. Kinney hit the ground running, banging the help at the Pension office, using the local credit cards as his own play money and pocketing cash paid dues. Sounds like Richy the boys are getting a little careless.

Maybe Rich is hiring his wife so he can concentrate on issues like THE FRICKIN PENSION PLAN IS BROKE......YES BOYS BROKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What is Rich costing you 250K with bennies? At least maybe he could afford a decent hair cut.

I am sure you have read all the crap going on in 673 before R0ger had it removed. Material Haulers agreement expired since May of 2010, Bulk Haulers agreement expired with no talks going on, other companies with no contracts for 5 or 6 years. Never around to take care of Local business but you see him in pictures picketing at a redi mix yard in Rochelle,IL. Or handing out hand bills before a afternoon brew fest at the Cubs game.

What the hell is the Joint Council doing? They need to trustee or merge these local and get some in there who knows how to run a local! They also should look into the Suburban Teamster Pension Fund before the PBGC liquidates this fund.

Such great leadership. Raul Swaqkins skillfully negotiates a contract at a local precast for almost 2 yrs. Ownership finally tires of this idiot and locks out membership. Our stand up officers leave these guys on the street, making signs out of cardboard boxes and bedsheets. Not a organized line or signs from the local. Dumb Ass R0ger shows up in the afternoon, stands there with his arms folded watching the cars go by and then left. His next bright move was to send a letter to ownership relinquishing representation of the employees and declining interest in negotiating a agreement. Way to go REFORM 673!!!!!!!!

#4 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted November 30 2011 - 07:41 AM

Yea your Local is sure messed up too, At least the Cuustters knew what the hell they were doing. They had respect.
Our Local is a joke, yeah bob and Tom sure fcked up the whole deal a while ago, they were into so much crap it was unreal.
And while Kinney was mesing with that woman isnt smart , he screwed up. And now we have had rich, who isnt the smartest but he had a battle from within the whole time. Which brings us to our new President Tommy Boy, how can you not tell people that you are giving your "wife" a job as a secretary at 60 k a year, oh yeah and her friend a job as a secretary, BOTH of whom were FIRED from the LOCAL!! What the helll is that if you were FIRED for wrongdoings then you shouldnt be allowed to work back at the Hall. Imagine the secrets they can keep as Pres and head secretary in charge of the money! Hey dear you want a raise? ok how much do u need? Ill just give you some more money> Hah I know many 150 operators, 75 laborers and othe local trademen, they all laugh at our Hall, they have NOOOOO respect, JC do anything hah no they have another Fllynnn in the ranks to suck up too God help us all!!!!

#5 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted December 02 2011 - 07:29 AM

Hey 673 nightmare i agree that both of these locals should be merrged together, and bring in a new eboard that has HONESTY and isnt a bunch of alcholoics. Your post said about rich hiring his wife, no its the new Pres elect Tommy Boy Fllynn. Rich lost the election and we have to deal with Tommy Boy now. He is set to hire his "wife" in Jan when he takes over, problem is that she was FIRED from the office and was paid a severance package. Talka about nepotism, hire your wife, her best friend and pay them OUR dues money and let them run rampant without answering to anybody!!!!! wish JC 25 would have some sense to figure out how bad this stinks....... our local has many expired agreements and unherrd grievances, I guess they will have to wait till after the holidays are over, plenty of xmas parties and cocktails to enjoy for the "important" people to enjoy, all on the backs of hard working memebers...

#6 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted December 04 2011 - 06:46 PM

So our new Pres. elect Tommy boy is set to take over Jan 1, what a sad day for the Local which has been around for over 100 yrs, it has never been a lower moral or attitude with the members. How can a man who has NEVER, I repeat NEVER had a cdl or drove a truck one day in his life or worked long 12-16 hour days being beaten down by his employer, become the president of a local??????? I guess it pays to have a magic last name like Flllyyn ore Hoooofa, all those who voted for this slate will not be better off in 3 yrs and thats the sad thing, not to mention the hiring of 2 formeer members of the local that were FIRED for wrongs being hired by Tommy Boy. how can you sleep at night, ohhh thats right you pass out every night in a drunken stuupor from drinkin all day long!!!!!!! save us all your 2000k a year that yuour family is gonna rape us for and resign now........

#7 a673teamster

a673teamster

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Achievements

Posted December 05 2011 - 02:41 PM

The biggest loss for 179 is Gary Johnson. Gary is a stand up Teamster and Unionist. Not easy to replace a Brother like Gary, best of luck to 179.
Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.

#8 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted December 06 2011 - 09:34 AM

So No 673 Im NOT GARY JOHNSON, although we supported him at work and voted for him, he will be misseed. I cant believe Tommy Boyy hasnt had one of his guys on here yet blastin this post, oyy yeah they are prpobably all at the bar drinkin lunch with the "boss man". Ha you cant even get them to return your phone call from the hall, they are never there, always in a "meeting" ya right.. It should be a requirement that to become President that you have to stand up and tell the truth to members and not hide behind others to keep info from us, remember the ones who pay every frickin dime of your $!@@!@!!@ 125k plus waste of salary!!!!!!!! You are a JOKE and noway a Teamster, ur lucky that only 1000 members voted!!! Hah not only is the joke on you, YOU ARE THE JOKE!!!!

#9 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted December 11 2011 - 07:00 PM

So our new Pres is "laying the grondwork for change" yea right more like restoring the corruption by hiring your wife and friend!!! How can a person call themselve a "leader" when they cant even control thier own live, we need and deserve better than somebody that is a sellout and Liar and Liar and Liar and Liar and a complete worthless bottomless waste of time. Tommy Boyyyy how can you sleep at night knowing you ripoooffffff uor members for 200k a year doing NOTHING!!!!! Yea I said it so what will you do, start by doing the right thing and RESIGN now and save us alllllll the embarassement!!!!

#10 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted December 21 2011 - 10:52 AM

So our new Pres is getting ready to lay the groundwerk for change by hiring his family and friends, How come you didnt share that during your campaign Tommy Boyyy?????????? You will not get away with this because we the members who pay you your damn salary will not put up with it!!!!!! The IRB will be notified of everything !!! Once you get to the top enjoy the view because there is nowhere to go but DOWN from there suckkkyyyyy boyyyyyy!!!!!!! Get ready!! maybe you should try and get your CDL so you can get a job driving a truck like a real Teamster , oh thats right you have never drove ONE mile as a Teamster, how do you call yourself a member??? Myabe your brotheer could get youa job again,

#11 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted December 29 2011 - 06:37 AM

Well there is only 2 days left till the New Leaders "take over" as described on their web site. "When me and my slate take over", what a joke, they actually think that "they" are the boss and everybody better listen to them or else!!! Whats going to happen Tommmyyy Boyyy when you are taken out by the IRB, maybe you could appoint your wife to run the local! Haa Haa you will be the one that is left out in the cold, maybe you culd learn to drive a truck and become a member and work for your paycheck like most Teamsters do, and remember work starts at 6am not 10, so you better get a alarm clock and practice your cdl study guide!!!! Resign now and save the local more embarassement!! you dont want to end up "in the back of the magazine", do you??

#12 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted December 29 2011 - 07:23 PM

By now Im sure that Tommmy Boyy is partying and drinkin his assss off thinkin he will rule the roost monday moring, well enjoy the weekend Tommmy cause the rise to the top will soon be followed by a crash to the bottom. The old sayin of what comes around goes around will ring true, and you wont forget that the member will have the last say in what happens to our local, NOT YOU. I cant believe you or Greggy Succckyboy havnt responded to this, then again you probaly cant read all this when you guys are soo drunk that you cant walk. Do the right thing and RESIGN now, Be a MAN NOT A *****!!!!!!

#13 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted January 06 2012 - 07:32 AM

So Tommmy Boyy your first week in office is about to come to a close, thank god, and your first order of business is.. hire your wife as the seceretary??? Way to go Mr. Flyyynnnn boy who else did you interview for the job???? Ummmm im betting no one what a joke you are, alll the unemployment in the area and you dont consider any qualified people that havnet been FIRED from the Local already for wrongdoin, whats next hire your friends, ohh I guess you already did that tooo.. How can you call yourself a leader, more like LIAR. what is this Local coming to??? You will have to answer for this!!!!

#14 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted January 11 2012 - 07:47 AM

So I wonder what Boy Genius wonder Tommmy will do next, does he have any more friends and relitaves that need a job still?? The membership meeting will be very intertsesing, all the members will be informed of all your hirings and nepotism and will not be happy, do you honestly think that you can get away with all this crap and have nobody to answer to???? Come on now you cant be that stupid can you, this is not "your Local" as you claim sir, it belongs to the members you mother@#$#@#!@#, useless waste, . Enjoy the view at the top, cause the fall to the bottom will be very hard!!!!! you should tell the members how you decided who you were gonna hire, qualifications, honesty, morals, work dedication, or was it just easier to go around all the hard stuff and just hire your friends and family and EX employees. Dont woory there will be some vacanies to fill again soon enough!!!!!

#15 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted January 18 2012 - 02:30 PM

So Tommmy are you gonna explain to the members tommrow at the meeting why and how you hired 4 FOUR people that were fired in the last few years from the Local for misdoings over the past few years and now they are OK to work back in the office?????? Do you think that we wouldnt find out??? We will not stand idle and let you get away with this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You must really think a lot of yourself dont you,I wouldnt get to comfortable in your new office, it wont be too long now........

#16 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted January 20 2012 - 07:51 PM

Tic Toc Tommmy Booy the countdown has begun, i bet you hear the second hand ticking at nite when all is quiet. Tic Toc, Tic Toc!!!!!!!!!!

#17 dumpsterman179

dumpsterman179

• Members
  • 1 posts

Achievements

Posted January 22 2012 - 04:39 PM

Wow, this just don't sound good for our membership here at 179. Hopefully this will be cleared up in the next few days but I don't like what I hear. Just sorry I had to work and miss the meeting.

#18 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted February 09 2012 - 06:29 PM

Ummm in a few days dumpsterman really howlong have you been a member, a few years come onn dont you know what really goes onn. The new pres Tommy Boooy doesnt do anything fasst, unlees its hiring friends with our dues money,get a clue I wish it would be done but nothin will be done fas enough. If he has any sense he would RESIGN NOW and save us all the headache. When is the last time you have seen a Union rep at your workplace, and Im not talkin about the campainging that was done last year on our dime either!!! good luck finding them now, unless you go to the Local bar and share a beer with them, have a grievance, a complaint about the boss, need help, advice???? Dont call the hall cause they will be "in a meeting" ha give it up already. The time will come....... soooooon!!!!

#19 embarassed179er

embarassed179er

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 21 posts

Achievements

Posted February 14 2012 - 06:52 PM

OK so I have been called a whiner, well i understand and maybe thats fair, but if any of you members have seen the Kaos that has happened in our Local maybe u wold get it too. Dont we all just wanat to go to work and take care of our family??? Maybe our officers would get a clue by now and understand that the salaries they take home every friday come fro, our bustin ass 6 days a week and just want some respect, hey we pay 100% of thier take home dont we??????? nobody pays my way how about you??? howe many members get a freee car to take home and put gas in every week> anybody???

#20 a673nightmare

a673nightmare

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 272 posts

Achievements

Posted March 22 2012 - 03:22 AM

What are your thoughts on the exc. board changing the general membership meeting to 10:00 am. on the third Sunday of each month? Sunday morning ...are you kidding me. The day of rest. A lot of people have church, kids CCD and family activities. Surely a ploy for the guys who have the most to gain, Tommie and the E board. I am sure they will claim they they have a quarum so they can push their agenda through. Too line thier pockets. I am sure R0ger will think that is a great idea for 673. Only problem the retard slate can't make to work during the week. The good news is now we have 2 new experts on the pension board, Tommie and Squakins from 673 as brain surgeon R0ger stepped down. Hopefully the Dom from 330 can focus if they aren't still busy threatening each other and mailing bullets and hand guns to each other up there.