• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Teamsters Local 120

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
201 replies to this topic

#161 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted July 11 2011 - 09:21 PM

Let's see? How about Brad Jr., the inbred dolt Banjo Boy from Deliverance strangling the secretary at the Labor Day picnic? How about the 90 grand payout in hush money the Local gave her to go away? How about Brad Sr.'s lack of loyalty to Tom Keegel, who MADE him? Brother Tom's big mistake was bringing him back from exile in Des Moines years ago... How about the Local's LM-2? They gave 8800 to the JRH Memorial Fund and paid out 6800 to a karaoke singer named Clark Gaebel, another 15 g's on an airshow in Fargo, about 200,000 expenditures in "beverages", the no-show job Slawson's daughter's father has at the Teamster bar, at least 15 barmaids and gaming clerks on the Local's LM-2... we could go on and on here. How about rewarding Tom Keegel, a fifty year Teamster upon his retirement with FIRING his daughter, Heather... nice knife in the back to the man who got him where he was...

Local 120 is NOT being ran for the benefit of the Members...

Anyone who doubts this should go to:
http://kcerds.dol-esa.gov/query/getOrgQry.do and enter file number 001-526 and view for themselves the reckless expenditures being made at Local 120. It's not a Local. It's a Hillbilly Hootananny Gone Wild, led by the Slawson's, for the benefit of the Slawson's, their kinfolk, and kindred spirits.

Tom Keegel made Local 120 what it is, and now these jagoffs and doing their damndest to destroy it. Sad. Beyond sad. PATHETIC!!!!

However, having said all that (nothing I have not said before) I stand by my statement if you are this THryhys guy (or whatever his friggin' name is!!) then I'm the Crown Prince Of Poland.

ANY Teamster worth his salt, if he feels as strongly about something as you apparently do, should STAND UP FOR AND STAND BEHIND that which be purports to believe in.
And not anoymously like a balless coward!!

Hey Mark, I don't know if you have noticed but nobody really gives a flying **** what you have to say you stupid **** fuckhead. All I hear is you blabbing away and it means absolutely nothing because it has no substantiated proof that there is anything wrong with our financial expenditures.

I find it rather ironic that you have the slammed our good sister Margaret Sik by criticizing her spelling when your grammar is somewhat short from stellar. Why don't you install spell check you stupid ****? Maybe it was because you were hanging onto something else as you typed with one hand you fucken jaggoff?

Please do us all a favor and die you fucken worthless scum. You and all of these other fuucken idiots will regret all of your bullshit booing during the convention when you are all under the Slawson thumb!

Vote Gegare

#162 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted July 13 2011 - 10:46 AM

Hey Mark, I don't know if you have noticed but nobody really gives a flying **** what you have to say you stupid **** fuckhead. All I hear is you blabbing away and it means absolutely nothing because it has no substantiated proof that there is anything wrong with our financial expenditures.

I find it rather ironic that you have the slammed our good sister Margaret Sik by criticizing her spelling when your grammar is somewhat short from stellar. Why don't you install spell check you stupid ****? Maybe it was because you were hanging onto something else as you typed with one hand you fucken jaggoff?

Please do us all a favor and die you fucken worthless scum. You and all of these other fuucken idiots will regret all of your bullshit booing during the convention when you are all under the Slawson thumb!

Vote Gegare

Only one word needed to explain this guy...."insane."

#163 RealTeam

RealTeam

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Achievements

Posted July 13 2011 - 03:03 PM

Vote Gegare

First off, I'm just a dumb truck driver. And forklift operator for trade shows. While I would wager all the money I have I know more about the LMRDA, FMCSA regulations, the IBT Constitution, DOT rules, etc , etc, than Margaret Sik-- I"M NOT RUNNING FOR ANYTHING. Nor shall I ever. I'm NOT looking for a job with the IBT. I'm just a rank and file Member. I am adamantly in favor of Officers and Officials being held to a higher standard.

I'm not here to call you names. What I have to say to you I will withold until I see you up close and personal.

In the meantime, carry on!! You are doing a TERRIFIC JOB representing the Gegare lunatic fringe...

You guys are amusing to me, and probably very enlighting to others that read your psychotic ramblings.

Oh BTW-- little bird told me the IRB is looking at your LM-2's. They speak volumes.

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

"Citizenship in a Republic,"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris. 1910.
Theodore Roosevelt

#164 RealTeam

RealTeam

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Achievements

Posted July 13 2011 - 04:19 PM

Only one word needed to explain this guy...."insane."

Only one way to explain the Local 120 2010 LM-2: INSANE!!

Reckless spending, inappropriate excessive expenditures... It's Hillbilly Hootananny Gone Wild!!

See for yourself. YOU be the judge.

Attached File  HTML Report (Disclosure).htm   366.18KB   200 downloads

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

#165 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted July 15 2011 - 06:41 PM

Mark,

As all of the other so called Teamsters, you are jealous that you are not part of local 120. All of you fucken ******* wish you had the balls we have and the courage to go with them. There isn't anyone we wont fight, anyone we wont destroy, or anyone that can withstand the punishment of our wrath.

All of you including "teamsterbabe" will be under our thumb come January. You will be all begging us for a job and also begging Gegare not to force your local to merge with 120. There will be nothing but a few locals left after you are all merged, and Jr. will be ***** slapping all of you!

Vote Gegare, or beware!

#166 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted July 16 2011 - 06:33 PM

Mark,

As all of the other so called Teamsters, you are jealous that you are not part of local 120. All of you fucken ******* wish you had the balls we have and the courage to go with them. There isn't anyone we wont fight, anyone we wont destroy, or anyone that can withstand the punishment of our wrath.

All of you including "teamsterbabe" will be under our thumb come January. You will be all begging us for a job and also begging Gegare not to force your local to merge with 120. There will be nothing but a few locals left after you are all merged, and Jr. will be ***** slapping all of you!

Vote Gegare, or beware!

This is absolutely why people will shy away from Gegare and Slawson. They have no respect for themselves, more less the members. Fat **** Pumpkin Head is going to have his ass handed to him when the IRB is done in my local and probably will not even be able to run. If he is lucky he will stay out of jail and just retire.

As for Jr. the inbred banjo player, his days are numbered. He has no respect from any real agent at the local, and he has no respect for himself or his family. He has been an embarrassment to our local and our organization and the members will take no more. He spends all day just looking for a new piece of ass instead of doing his work, and is despised in the freight industry. I can guarantee that he will be taken on this election and will get his ass handed to him.

If you think the over spending was bad at local 630, wait till you get the breakdown on the spending that has been done at 120. Bar tabs open for hundreds of dollars daily and out of town expenses including meals for Jr's girlfriends on a regular basis, all on the union dime. Out of town expenses paid for by the local for business trips, yet Jr. would not even bother to attend the meetings. Jr. would stay in his room with his little blue pill and his new weekly squeeze. I know this for a fact and will show the evidence at the right time.

The day I announce my candidacy I will let everyone know who I am. I hope that all of you can join me in kicking these losers out.

#167 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted July 18 2011 - 08:10 AM

This is absolutely why people will shy away from Gegare and Slawson. They have no respect for themselves, more less the members. Fat **** Pumpkin Head is going to have his ass handed to him when the IRB is done in my local and probably will not even be able to run. If he is lucky he will stay out of jail and just retire.

As for Jr. the inbred banjo player, his days are numbered. He has no respect from any real agent at the local, and he has no respect for himself or his family. He has been an embarrassment to our local and our organization and the members will take no more. He spends all day just looking for a new piece of ass instead of doing his work, and is despised in the freight industry. I can guarantee that he will be taken on this election and will get his ass handed to him.

If you think the over spending was bad at local 630, wait till you get the breakdown on the spending that has been done at 120. Bar tabs open for hundreds of dollars daily and out of town expenses including meals for Jr's girlfriends on a regular basis, all on the union dime. Out of town expenses paid for by the local for business trips, yet Jr. would not even bother to attend the meetings. Jr. would stay in his room with his little blue pill and his new weekly squeeze. I know this for a fact and will show the evidence at the right time.

The day I announce my candidacy I will let everyone know who I am. I hope that all of you can join me in kicking these losers out.

I've said it before and I will say it again...**** ALL OF YOU WANT TO BE TEAMSTERS. YOU ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF TEAMSTERS LOCAL 120 AND WISH YOU WERE US!

All of you wish you had Brad Slawson Jr's animalistic charm for women. He has so much rico swave style that he not only had Brenda at the convention but the hockey mom too. Who knows how many goals he put on the top shelf, if you know what I mean? There were several hat tricks that went through the five hole over and over again, then he would finish it off with a craft meeting with Brenda in her room. I'm sure he took the hockey game to her too with plenty of slap shots. You would think his referee (Suzanne) would put him in the penalty box for flagrant fouls, but apparently some referees have no problem looking the other way?

If any of you fucks think you can take on the best local in the country down, have at it. Many have tried and all have failed, so joint the club you fucken *******! As my hero Brad Slawson Sr. said, your boos will be silenced come January. All of you will be under his thumb, and if your a hot chick you may be under Jr. in other ways!

#168 TrueIBT120Member

TrueIBT120Member

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Achievements

Posted July 18 2011 - 06:48 PM

I've said it before and I will say it again...**** ALL OF YOU WANT TO BE TEAMSTERS. YOU ARE ALL JUST JEALOUS AND ENVIOUS OF TEAMSTERS LOCAL 120 AND WISH YOU WERE US!

All of you wish you had Brad Slawson Jr's animalistic charm for women. He has so much rico swave style that he not only had Brenda at the convention but the hockey mom too. Who knows how many goals he put on the top shelf, if you know what I mean? There were several hat tricks that went through the five hole over and over again, then he would finish it off with a craft meeting with Brenda in her room. I'm sure he took the hockey game to her too with plenty of slap shots. You would think his referee (Suzanne) would put him in the penalty box for flagrant fouls, but apparently some referees have no problem looking the other way?

If any of you fucks think you can take on the best local in the country down, have at it. Many have tried and all have failed, so joint the club you fucken *******! As my hero Brad Slawson Sr. said, your boos will be silenced come January. All of you will be under his thumb, and if your a hot chick you may be under Jr. in other ways!

Is this guy for real? I'm a 120 member and would rather belong to another local. I'm envious of other locals because they don't have the embarasment of having idiots running there local. I can't stand the Slawsons and wont vote for them or anyone they support. You are the stupid one.

#169 PostHoffa2011

PostHoffa2011

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 217 posts

Achievements

Posted July 18 2011 - 09:55 PM

Only one way to explain the Local 120 2010 LM-2: INSANE!!

Reckless spending, inappropriate excessive expenditures... It's Hillbilly Hootananny Gone Wild!!

See for yourself. YOU be the judge.

Attached File  HTML Report (Disclosure).htm   366.18KB   200 downloads

According to the LM-2 report Local 120 finished that year +225,648. That is very good considering the majority of the pro Hoffa local's have been finishing approximately that amount in the red the past three years.

#170 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted July 19 2011 - 05:04 AM

According to the LM-2 report Local 120 finished that year +225,648. That is very good considering the majority of the pro Hoffa local's have been finishing approximately that amount in the red the past three years.

You are absolutely correct, but there are other factors involved.

1. Local 749 in South Dakota had over $700,000 in the bank when they merged with 120 in 2010.

2. Local 120 currently has an assessment of $10 per month per member regardless of their wage scale. This includes close to 900 part time members at UPS.

3. Local 120 dues structure is 3 x your hourly wage which is much higher then most locals across the country.

So lets put this in prospective. A part time member at UPS making $10.00 an hour is paying $40 a month in dues. A freight driver making $22.00 an hour is paying $76.00 a month.

Lets take it a little further. When the assessment was increased from $5 per month to $10 per month three years ago, the reasoning was that they were broke and they needed more money to maintain the level of service members are used to. Realistically there are less Business Agents in Minnesota now then there were prior to the increased assessment.

Now lets take it one notch further. If you just take the $10.00 assessment by itself, multiplied by 14,000 that we claim to have, it comes to a total increase of $1,680,000 per year.

Now add the $700,000 and the $1,680,000 and they over spent by an easy $2.2 million just based on those two factors. If the assessment did not exist and we did not merge with 749, we would have been in the hole big-time. Mind you, that is with our members paying 3 x their hourly wage which is still one of the highest in the country.

So Post, it was a nice attempt to make the leadership at my local look good, but when you put the facts to it they are spending money like drunken sailors.

#171 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted July 19 2011 - 09:06 AM

You are absolutely correct, but there are other factors involved.

1. Local 749 in South Dakota had over $700,000 in the bank when they merged with 120 in 2010.

2. Local 120 currently has an assessment of $10 per month per member regardless of their wage scale. This includes close to 900 part time members at UPS.

3. Local 120 dues structure is 3 x your hourly wage which is much higher then most locals across the country.

So lets put this in prospective. A part time member at UPS making $10.00 an hour is paying $40 a month in dues. A freight driver making $22.00 an hour is paying $76.00 a month.

Lets take it a little further. When the assessment was increased from $5 per month to $10 per month three years ago, the reasoning was that they were broke and they needed more money to maintain the level of service members are used to. Realistically there are less Business Agents in Minnesota now then there were prior to the increased assessment.

Now lets take it one notch further. If you just take the $10.00 assessment by itself, multiplied by 14,000 that we claim to have, it comes to a total increase of $1,680,000 per year.

Now add the $700,000 and the $1,680,000 and they over spent by an easy $2.2 million just based on those two factors. If the assessment did not exist and we did not merge with 749, we would have been in the hole big-time. Mind you, that is with our members paying 3 x their hourly wage which is still one of the highest in the country.

So Post, it was a nice attempt to make the leadership at my local look good, but when you put the facts to it they are spending money like drunken sailors.

Blah, blah, blah. Your **** is ass old as the crust on your grandmas drawers. Nobody really gives a **** about your bullshit numbers game. If you want good representation, it doesn't come cheap. Our members have no problem paying even $20 more a month in assessments if we asked them! Go **** yourself!

#172 RealTeam

RealTeam

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Achievements

Posted July 19 2011 - 01:14 PM

Blah, blah, blah. Your **** is ass old as the crust on your grandmas drawers. Nobody really gives a **** about your bullshit numbers game. If you want good representation, it doesn't come cheap. Our members have no problem paying even $20 more a month in assessments if we asked them! Go **** yourself!

That's either because they are jusy plain stooooopid, or they are joining in on that friggin' Hillbilly Hootananny that the inbred, drunken Slothsons hold.

The LM-2 tells it all. You have about 14 friggin' gaming clerk, tab pullers, cocktail waitresses, etc., etc., ad nauseum :oops:
.The figgin Local spends like 350,000 annually in "beverages". That ain't Mountain Dew you dumb hillbilly b@$tards are drinking up thar in them thar hills!:ernaehrung004:

I know. You going to tell me to go **** myself. Actually, I prefer to do it with a very nice Puerto Rican/Italian girl who's about seven years younger than I. But thanks for the thought!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off WHEN you and that crew get trounced!!!!!:dance: :lmao:

Theodore Roosevelt

#173 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted July 19 2011 - 01:25 PM

That's either because they are jusy plain stooooopid, or they are joining in on that friggin' Hillbilly Hootananny that the inbred, drunken Slothsons hold.

The LM-2 tells it all. You have about 14 friggin' gaming clerk, tab pullers, cocktail waitresses, etc., etc., ad nauseum :oops:
.The figgin Local spends like 350,000 annually in "beverages". That ain't Mountain Dew you dumb hillbilly b@$tards are drinking up thar in them thar hills!:ernaehrung004:

I know. You going to tell me to go **** myself. Actually, I prefer to do it with a very nice Puerto Rican/Italian girl who's about seven years younger than I. But thanks for the thought!

I'm gonna laugh my ass off WHEN you and that crew get trounced!!!!!:dance: :lmao:

Your right Mark, GO **** YOURSELF!

All of you will be under the Slawson thumb in due time.

#174 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted July 25 2011 - 09:45 AM

EVERY ONE OF YOU MOTHER FUCKERS WILL BE UNDER MY THUMB! MARK MY WORD!

http://www.flickr.co.../in/photostream

#175 TrueIBT120Member

TrueIBT120Member

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 33 posts

Achievements

Posted July 26 2011 - 06:35 PM

Did he really say that at the convention. He looks like he is very angry. I dont like him or his politcs and will not support him but if he really said that he is dumber then i thought.

#176 Sherri Henry

Sherri Henry

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 489 posts

Achievements

Posted July 27 2011 - 05:24 AM

You guys.....the world is watching!

OK between this thread and the financials, you convinced me!
Now if I could just get digital copies of these photos???

[email protected]

#177 IBTJC32

IBTJC32

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Achievements

Posted July 27 2011 - 01:40 PM

What do you care who's watching. Nothing that was ever posted here has done more damage than you and your big mouth trash talking us for the last 4 and a half years. Your time is better spent trying to stop truck mechanics with 4 employees who barely speak english from becoming organized than meddling in Local 120 affairs. You don't want to come to Minneapolis, I know you sure didn't want to come last year to the Teamster Women's Conference. Don't give Slobson Jr a reason to show you why they call him the Minnesota Strangler. Stay in your trailer park and keep servicing those port drivers.

#178 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted July 28 2011 - 05:11 AM

What do you care who's watching. Nothing that was ever posted here has done more damage than you and your big mouth trash talking us for the last 4 and a half years. Your time is better spent trying to stop truck mechanics with 4 employees who barely speak english from becoming organized than meddling in Local 120 affairs. You don't want to come to Minneapolis, I know you sure didn't want to come last year to the Teamster Women's Conference. Don't give Slobson Jr a reason to show you why they call him the Minnesota Strangler. Stay in your trailer park and keep servicing those port drivers.

Hey JC, leave this ***** alone. I think if she comes to Blaine, Jr. would have a party with her. She obviously has a big mouth, and Jr. will have no problem filling that pie hole. All it will take is a few drinks on the 120 bar tab, and she will be loose as the dog that broke the chain in my backyard.

Cherri...oops Sherri, we can take care of you in Blaine. We will whine you, dine you, then Jr. will get behind you(if you know what I mean?). We have a tendency of taking a ***** like you and putting her in her place, we'll hire you as new Business Agent! All we have to do is fire another elected Business Agent and then hire you...oh wait a second, that didn't work out to well last time, never mind. But what the heck, we'll hire you anyway, then Jr. can strangle you and you will make out with a nice severance package courtesy of our members hard earned money.

So all of you assholes leave Cherri, oops again, Sherri alone. she would make a fine new addition to our leadership at 120. I don't think she is as qualified as our girl Maggie Sik, but heck with a few private craft meetings she will be perfect!

#179 unionbustersandtrollsout

unionbustersandtrollsout

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 328 posts

Achievements

Posted August 22 2011 - 11:12 AM

Alright IBTJC32, anyonebuthoffa and poser Rhys.....you are the same fool and you are talking to yourself. For the last time, take up a hobby or take meds but quit risking my job because you have an axe to grind. Alright? Thanks, brother.
Honor Labor

#180 unionbustersandtrollsout

unionbustersandtrollsout

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 328 posts

Achievements

Posted August 22 2011 - 11:17 AM

Okay, now this is just annoying.......ritt, anyonebuthoffa, ibtjc32 AND the poser Reys are all the same guy with an apparent untreated mental illness. Our health benefits should cover that, brother. Get some help. FOUR usernames for one insane man is an infringement on forum rules. Give it a rest.
Honor Labor