• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Teamsters Local 120

• Please log in to reply
201 replies to this topic

#1 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts
  • Local Union Number:120

Achievements

Posted March 09 2011 - 11:23 AM

Brad SR. and JR. are the best teamsters to ever walk this land! Who else has ever bought me as much Jameson as they have? Look, I can really care less about this teamsters union, **** I'm an AFSCME guy anyway, right? I'm from New Jersey and can really give a rats ass about this union, Minnesota or any of you worthless pieces of crap because I have something to fall back on, being an attorney. Granted, I have taken the Bar Exam four times and local 120 has foot the bill to do it, I will keep on taking it until I pass, heck it costs me nothing.

I have never really been a teamster other than working a few months in New Jersey as a part time loader. I couldn't handle it for more than a few months and as a matter of fact applied to be in UPS management but they rejected me. I've organized nobody but have had local 120 give me a cushy $100,000 salary and the power to tell elected business agents what to do. If they don't like it, Jr said I can show them the door.

Forget the fact that Sr. doesn't have a freekin clue what is going on in 120 because he is never there. I get to run amok as Jr. is out chasing some new tail or just tapping that new employee side action, and I'm not talking about his beautiful bride.

I've got it all people...so you can kiss my white shinny pimpled haired Irish ass!

T. Rhys Ledger...organizer extraordinaire!

#2 IBTJC32

IBTJC32

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Achievements

Posted March 09 2011 - 02:03 PM

Golden Classic right there!!!

#3 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted March 09 2011 - 05:51 PM

Golden classic, you got that right. Rumor is that Rhys was arrested back in 2004 for getting into a physical altercation with a homeless man. Apparently he wanted the homeless man to pack up his belongings and go live somewhere else (mind you he is homeless) other then the park near his house. When the cops arrived he then became belligerent with them and was subsequently arrested for physical assault on the homeless man and battery on a peace officer. Hey, no wonder Jr. and Sr. hired him, he fits a prerequisite in that special club of an abuser.

Look, I'm no angel but these types of individuals have no business being anywhere near an organization that advocates for respect not for only Teamster members but all of humanity. To beat a homeless man because you don't want him staying in a park near your home shows this piece of shits integrity, but now he is an major part of the Fat Freddy campaign.

Freddy is so desperate that either has done no investigatory efforts to see who these people are, or he knows and he just doesn't give a ****. Is this the type of person that we want leading our union? A person that does no research on staff that is easy accessible by the internet? I say no to satanic cults, women abusers and homeless battery.

VOTE HOFFA - FIRE FAT FREDDY!

#4 IBTJC32

IBTJC32

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Achievements

Posted March 09 2011 - 08:10 PM

Oh, he knows. Just chooses to turn a blind drunken eye toward these character flaws.

#5 TRhysLedger

TRhysLedger

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 44 posts

Achievements

Posted March 10 2011 - 01:36 PM

Amazing...I just came across a picture on the internet with just a little bit of research. This picture is the mugshot of Teamsters Local 120 Organizer Extraordinaire, the one and only.... T. Rhys Ledger coincidentally also the Fat Freddy campaign manager. This was his booking picture when he was arrested for assault on a homeless man and battery on a peace officer.

So lets see...Fat Freddy has supported Satanic Cult leader Wade Laszlo on the Anyone But Hoffa slate, an alcoholic that drinks everyday on the teamster dime Brad Slawson Sr., a woman abuser Brad Slawson Jr., a person recently arrested for solicitation of a prostitute Lucio Reyes, a former joint council head fired for sexual harassment Jim #########, and now a person arrested for beating a homeless man T. Rhys Ledger. What is next Fred?

Freddy, maybe you can dig way down deep inside and find just a little tiny bit of integrity.....bow out please! You have shown no sense of what is right or wrong for our union, and now you want to run the whole show. Give it up Fred...if you really love the teamsters union, please for the sake of our union, don't embarrass us anymore please leave and take these bums with you.

Attached Files

#6 dave deal

dave deal

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Local Union Number:320

Achievements

Posted March 10 2011 - 07:27 PM

I kept hearing that I needed to check out this blog. What a waste of time. Do any of you have the courage to stand up and use your real name to comment? Ed Reynoso, surely you can stop using your alias, "anyonebuthoffa", and stand up for what you believe in. If you believe in it enough to post comments all over and mail out DVD's and literature about Wade Laszlo, why not use your real name? What are you afraid of? And you people have the audacity to use the word "coward" when talking about people that use their real name when they act... I am ashamed to admit that you have anything to do with our great union.

#7 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 05:23 AM

Haha....that's freekin funny! Dave I don't know who the hell you are other than knowing that you are part of the "anyone want to go to vegas" slate. But hey, you got me...ok yea sure I'm ed reynso. I'm busted!

#8 Suga-dikk-daddy

Suga-dikk-daddy

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 22 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 08:37 AM

Dave keep fighting your fight these Hoffa bullies they don't know any better , it's a pattern often seen by people who have been abused . They lash out , call ya names and try to belittle you for having a opinion of your own . They do the same things to their wives , small minded big tough guys .
That's what happens when you make a high school drop out a shop steward they get full of themselves .
**** Hoffa !! And his monkeys...

#9 IBTJC32

IBTJC32

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 09:27 AM

Hey Sugar dikk likker, speaking of small minded tough guys have you met the Minnesota Strangler?

#10 Suga-dikk-daddy

Suga-dikk-daddy

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 22 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 11:01 AM

Hey Sugar dikk likker, speaking of small minded tough guys have you met the Minnesota Strangler?

No but I met your old lady once ," She said my husband is so bitter he can't even **** me right!"
I said no worries lady I'll give ya what you need , and that's how I got the name Suga - dikk!
See while you were here standing up for Jimmy , my Jimmy was standing up in your wife, hence Suga-dikk!
How my dikk-taste now ? Sweet isn't it ?

#11 IBTJC32

IBTJC32

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 11:33 AM

I dont have a wife - me and my brothers just use yours.

#12 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 12:07 PM

Guys, you are straying from the topic of conversation. Who gives a **** about your old lady and ed....lets talk about the real **** here. The fact is that local 120 and Fat Freddy employs a person that was arrested for beating a homeless man because he didn't want him living near him is the topic and why would my local hire him?

Again, look I'm no angel but is there any rational in hiring someone that would act in this manner? I've not seen anyone attempt to contest that this in fact didn't happen....anyone????anyone?? (I hear crickets). Brad Sr., did you know about this arrest and what the details were? Brad Jr., did you hide this from daddy when you hired him?

Look, the bottom line is that Fat Freddy has no clue who he is aligning himself with or he is just so desperate that he will take anyone. Which is it Freddy ma boy? Please tell us...we want and deserve to know!

As far as your comments Suga... you should be ashamed of yourself for the comments you have made, they are disgusting and despicable. The attacks that have been listed here about the Organizer and Homeless beater Extraordinaire T. Rhys Ledger are fully documented and are not fictitious. The mugshot is FACT! Please try to contest it...

VOTE HOFFA- FIRE FAT FREDDY!

#13 local138

local138

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 922 posts
  • Local Union Number:138

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 01:40 PM

No but I met your old lady once ," She said my husband is so bitter he can't even **** me right!"
I said no worries lady I'll give ya what you need , and that's how I got the name Suga - dikk!
See while you were here standing up for Jimmy , my Jimmy was standing up in your wife, hence Suga-dikk!
How my dikk-taste now ? Sweet isn't it ?

This is why no one should vote for anyone you support you are a moron but why should I expect more from TDU.

#14 FIGHTING FOR THE MEMBERS

FIGHTING FOR THE MEMBERS

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 47 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 04:41 PM

This is why no one should vote for anyone you support you are a moron but why should I expect more from TDU.

YOU ARE THE MORON!

NOONE WILL VOTE FOR HOFFA HE IS THROUGH!

LOCAL 120 IS THE TOP LOCAL IN THE UNION!

HOME OF TOM KEEGEL!

YOU WEAK MOTHERFUCKERS WISH YOU COULD BE US!

BUT YOU'LL BE UNDER OUR THUMB SOON ENUF!!

GEGARE2011!!!

#15 IBTJC32

IBTJC32

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Achievements

Posted March 11 2011 - 04:44 PM

YOU WEAK MOTHERFUCKERS WISH YOU COULD BE US!

BUT YOU'LL BE UNDER OUR THUMB SOON ENUF!!

GEGARE2011!!!

I look forward to Jr's thumb on my windpipe. Where's my $90 grand? Wanna just settle now, give me $50K and I'll shut up and go away.

#16 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted March 12 2011 - 08:06 AM

Hey Pumpkin Head, or "Frightening for the Members"....same thing, yes you are right local 120 is the home of Tom Keegel but you don't amount to a smidgen of a leader he was in our local. Our local has been going down hill since he left, and will continue until you leave. The only growth we have had is due to your ignorant mergers or acquisitions that give the merging local leaders free lifetime medical benefits and $50,000 a year raise, while raising the dues on the merging local members. You use my local treasury as bribe money and then dispose of competent staff in order to fulfill your fantasy of a great leader. Tom Keegel would have never isolated our local in the manner you have, not only in jc 32 but across the country. Tom Keegel is a true leader and is a true teamster that loves this union and it's members. On the other hand you and your kid want to destroy this union by your ignorant actions.

You and your idiot friends bring a bad name to our organization and are a prime example of what needs to be nonexistent in our union for the government to leave. You use our treasury for your own gain, drinking, womanizing, and illegal abuse of our staff and that will soon come to an end. We have had enough Pumpkin Head....leave and don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out!

#17 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted March 12 2011 - 09:29 AM

OK, I really wish I could let everyone know who I am, but I honestly can't because I know what type of retaliation would occur in my local. I will tell you that I am part of the staff at local 120, but have to decline in telling you what I do. I can tell you that my local is in disarray because of what has taken place since Tom Keegel left. I am not the only staff member that feels this way but I can tell you that I will be able to come out of hiding before our next election to announce my candidacy for Secretary Treasurer. I will not be the only one that will run against the current administration because we have had it with Sr.'s lack of leadership and absence. Honestly, he is never here which allows Jr. and Rhys to push us around and constantly threaten termination if we don't comply. We've had it and will take no more.

The difficult thing about this is that I love this union and my local but I have no ability to speak out without fear of retaliation. These guys are just as bad as those nasty employers that we are always talking about that treat their employees bad. I was recently told that I had to reconsider my priorities because I didn't attend an event because I had a terminated member that needed his case heard. I thought that we were supposed to help the members, not prioritize special events that Rhys thinks are important.

Some of you may say that I am a coward, but I don't have the protections many of you have to speak out against your employer. I still have a family that I need to provide for and many other responsibilities and would be on the outside looking in if I did speak out. I hope that some of you understand my dilemma and ask for your support when I do decide to announce who I am. Just remember, what you are seeing right now in my local is not what and who we should be as an organization...

#18 IBTJC32

IBTJC32

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 151 posts

Achievements

Posted March 12 2011 - 11:30 AM

Run against them and put an end to the Slobson dictatorship. End the no-show jobs and the nepotism. You have supporters who will continue to shed light on the reign of terror imposed by the Minnesota Strangler and Homeless Harrasser.

#19 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted March 14 2011 - 09:53 AM

Wow, have I caused a stir at my local. After several events over the weekend, there is no question in my mind that Sr. and Jr. need to go. Honestly, the talk around the office is that it is about time someone from the inside spoke up about what is really going on at local 120. During these past three or four years we have lost good competent staff that were long time teamsters. They were all friends of mine, but most importantly they were teamsters that understood the value of representing our members.

Look, the fact is that in order to make room for the staff of merging locals, 421 and 749, there had to be staff pushed out. If you look at the number of members we have in Minnesota versus the amount of agents that we have to represent them, the fact is that we have less representation now than we did prior to the mergers. Many elected business agents were shown the door under the auspice of retirement. Many of these retiring business agents were not ready to leave because they enjoyed and believed in doing good for our members, but they weren't really given a choice. It was either retirement or termination.

The sad thing is that all of these mergers have taken place and have done nothing to improve our representation of the members. Why have mergers? Because many of the mergers include taking over bank assets and other interest such as a gambling house in North Dakota that will further perpetuate the ability for Sr. and Jr. to get their greedy hands on more money!Sr. makes close to $300,000 with his multiple salaries from my local, jc 32 and as a ibt rep. Crazy enough, he also gets an allowance from local 120 to pay for his car, gas, maintenance and insurance but really does nothing for it. Now, that should be a crime! Not to mention that he and Jr. use their credit cards to purchase booze at bars regularly. This nonsense has got to stop and is exactly what our enemies use against us when we try to organize them. Just recently in one of our organizing campaigns in Iowa this issue came up regarding the abuse of pay for these two guys. Many potential members were stunned to know that their dues money would be used to pay someone making close to $300,000.

I have always been a Hoffa supporter and will not change just because Sr. doesn't like him anymore. Funny thing is that just a year ago Sr. was saying how he thought that "Jim" was the best teamster ever, now at one of our recent freight meetings he did nothing but bash him. Sr. is all about himself and uses his position at my local to further himself and Jr. without any regard of what we as a union really should be. I'm still a Hoffa supporter

VOTE HOFFA - FIRE FAT FREDDY AND HIS CRONIES!

#20 AnyoneButHoffa

AnyoneButHoffa

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 127 posts

Achievements

Posted March 21 2011 - 08:20 PM

Hey Shrek Sr., why don't we discuss how many de-certifications we have had under your so called leadership? I know of at least 17 in recent years, can you answer why and how we have had so many? This isn't cheap talk or smack talking, tell the truth!

Why not be honest and tell everyone here how you have only grown our local by mergers? I only wish Keegel would have left you out in Bum **** Egypt as some people would have wanted, but you cried like a little ***** didn't ya? Why not tell people how you were ***** slapped at one of our delegate meetings back in the days and were sent to BFE because nobody wanted you around? You cried and cried until Tom allowed you to come back and I'm sure he regrets that now after you treated his daughter in the manner you did. You should be ashamed of yourself, but I know you won't.

How about how you used to walk around saying how "Jim" was your friend and he would do whatever you wanted him to? Truth is you have no concept of what a true friend is. You stab people in the back as soon as it is convenient and beneficial to you without remorse. Your a puke and you disgust me and everyone in our organization, but hey soon enough you will be gone when we send you and Shrek Jr. packing! You have lost all respect from everyone in our local and throughout our organization and our election can't come soon enough!!