• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

So "John" Cook of reform952, why haven't you responded?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
17 replies to this topic

#1 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 24 2011 - 08:30 PM

"John" I recently asked you 2 questions. I'm thinking you didn't see my questions so i'll use caps.
1. WHY DIDN'T YOU RUN FOR SECRETARY TREASURER BACK IN 1981? WHY DID YOU ONLY RUN FOR PRESIDENT?

2.TELL US ABOUT THE CONVERSATION YOU AND SECRETARY TREASURER LEE KEARNY HAD IN HIS OFFICE THE DAY AFTER YOU WON THE ELECTION.

Come on "JOHN" your trying to prove yourself by posting articles and picture on facebook, this could prove you are who you say. Or are you still trying to research the answers on google?

#2 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 24 2011 - 08:43 PM

This is a sign of things to come "john" Local 630 Delegate election results P.KENNY 699 tdu 105

#3 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 02:18 AM

UNDER THE HOOK OR UNDER KELLY'S BUTT WHATEVER NAME YOU GO BY!

I SEE NO NEED TO EXPLAIN MYSELF TO YOU! THE REMARK YOU MADE WHICH INCLUDED MY WIFE, MAKES YOU A PERSON OF LITTLE SIGNIFICANCE.

You can not answer a post without a snide remark, You are a small minded person who I refuse to deal with after this posting.

GOOD LUCK SMALL MINDED LITTLE BOY IN YOUR FUTURE ENDEAVERS!

#4 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 03:31 AM

That's what I thought !! Your a liar and a fake. Your not going to answer my question because you don't know the answer. And the members know that the only thing I said about your wife is that you and her wanted to redecorate the hall !! That's an insult? EDGAR if I was you I'd go back to your site and stay there. You should have known you had no chance here on T- Net without your censors.

#5 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 03:52 AM

Under the hook, you are a "A number one A-Hole.

Why did I not run for Secretary President?

How about the fact that I was asked by the slate coming out of Luckys! WHY! Because Luckys had the largest barn in 952 at that time.

The food industry, Albertsons, Luckys and Alpha Beta dominated the the local, UPS was a small part of 952 at that time.

Dale Moore--- for Secretary Treasure

John Cook ----for President

Don Cohcran ----Vice President

Jean Tyra, who was a business agent had his own ticket.

Lee Kearney had his ticket.

Do not bother me anymore.......Thank You, John Cook

#6 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 03:54 AM

Sorry for the type O I meant Secretary Treasure.

#7 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 03:56 AM

Under the hook, you are a "A number one A-Hole.

Why did I not run for Secretary Treasure?

How about the fact that I was asked by the slate coming out of Luckys! WHY! Because Luckys had the largest barn in 952 at that time.

The food industry, Albertsons, Luckys and Alpha Beta dominated the the local, UPS was a small part of 952 at that time.

Dale Moore--- for Secretary Treasure

John Cook ----for President

Don Cohcran ----Vice President

Jean Tyra, who was a business agent had his own ticket.

Lee Kearney had his ticket.

Do not bother me anymore.......Thank You, John Cook

#8 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 06:10 AM

So you dancing around the question means your lying to everyone here. You can't answer it because you Edgar and not John Cook.

Edgar your posting on your site more union busting propaganda. Here's what you posted under your other stage name watchdog .

The facts? You lose your individual voice the
minute a union is voted in and give that voice to
the union. The union may listen to you, but
legally it can do whatever it wants as your
representative whether you agree with it or not.
So long as it meets its "duty of fair
representation" (and the NLRB almost always says
it does) the union - and here I mean the
International or Local Union that is certified as
the bargaining representative - can do whatever it wants

#9 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 07:22 AM

So you dancing around the question means your lying to everyone here. You can't answer it because you Edgar and not John Cook.

Edgar your posting on your site more union busting propaganda. Here's. Here's what you posted under your otherstage name watchdog .

The facts? You lose your individual voice the
minute a union is voted in and give that voice to
the union. The union may listen to you, but
legally it can do whatever it wants as your
representative whether you agree with it or not.
So long as it meets its "duty of fair
representation" (and the NLRB almost always says
it does) the union - and here I mean the
International or Local Union that is certified as
the bargaining representative - can do whatever it wants

Simple, meaning you Under the Hook! My point was to show that whatever Kelly and that Toad Sevilla want to do is out of the hands of the membership! Instead of taking care of the membership, Kelly and the rest opf the do nothings within the the walls revert to the above.

#10 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 08:34 AM

Simple, meaning you Under the Hook! My point was to show that whatever Kelly and that Toad Sevilla want to do is out of the hands of the membership! Instead of taking care of the membership, Kelly and the rest opf the do nothings within the the walls revert to the above.

There we have it brothers and sisters, proof that st1983 has several names. I quoted this from a guy calling himself "watchdog" on the reform site. St1983 aka "John" just replied as if he posted this. Give it up Edgar I knew you would slip up. GOT-CHA !!!!

#11 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 08:48 AM

So I respond to this mindless fool Under The Hook about why I did not run for Secretary Treasure in 1981.
Under the hook comes back with "you danced around the question" I answered your question direct!

You are stuck in a Edgar rut!?

As you are stuck in this Edgar rut you have become your own worse enemy and a dead helper to your champion Kelly.....John Cook

I'm not going to contribute to your sexual delusions about Edgar (which I'm sure is one sided on your part) any longer.

In fact I'm off Teamster Net you and your ass hole buddies which include Louied have worn this old Teamster out, no matter what I post you revert to the Edgar factor, which in my opinion is a insult to Edgar.

#12 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 09:06 AM

Ha ha ha ha !!! Edgar you can't handle the fact that you don't have your censors here to moderate the truth. Get the hell outta here you union busting piece of ****. And the reason why John Cook didn't run for secretary treasurer was because he thought the president position was the top spot at the local. In true reformer style. Even back they didn't have a clue.

#13 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 10:18 AM

Ha ha ha ha !!! Edgar you can't handle the fact that you don't have your sensors here to moderate the truth. Get the hell outta here you union busting piece of ****. And the reason why John Cook didn't run for secretary treasurer was because he thought the president position was the top spot at the local. In true reformer style. Even back they didn't have a clue.

Thanks under the hook for thinking I was that stupid to think the President ran the Local, I joined 952 in 1971.

#14 st1983

st1983

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 251 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 10:20 AM

Do any old time members of 952 know if Lee Kearney is still alive?

#15 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 12:44 PM

You are that stupid! Tell us why Kearny kicked your ass out of his office! If you claim to know the hierarchy of the local officers you wouldn't have got yelled at.

#16 Under The Hook

Under The Hook

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 250 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 02:13 PM

You are that stupid! Tell us why Kearny kicked your ass out of his office! If you claim to know the hierarchy of the local officers you wouldn't have got yelled at.

#17 IBBadDude

IBBadDude

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 340 posts

Achievements

Posted February 25 2011 - 05:34 PM

Regardless of the 952 politics, you need to go away posting the anti union ****. Go away, posting what you did is deplorable. You have now business on this site. Outrageous to sit there and criticize any staff member from 952 when you do that. Even if a staff member is terrible you don't spew union busting propaganda, period.

#18 dumfck

dumfck

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 488 posts

Achievements

Posted March 05 2011 - 09:10 AM

st 1983 yelled at me many times on their site for asking questions now screw him st 1983 is a jerk that backs losers