• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

Teamster Jackets - Any Local, Any City - Customized

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
23 replies to this topic

#1 Teamster Jackets

Teamster Jackets

• Members
  • 1 posts

Achievements

Posted November 05 2010 - 02:51 PM

See post below.

#2 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted November 05 2010 - 03:48 PM

I can do the same jacket with the NEW horses for about $40 less. The Company I work for is also an authorized official licensed vendor of IBT logo merchandise. You may have seen our booth at the Unity Conference or most recently the Women's Conference. We donate a percentage of every purchase to the JRHMSF. Contact me for any product you may need with an IBT Logo.
Fighting Corporate Greed 24/7.

Check that label !!! - Buy Union Made in the USA whenever possible

#3 400lbsgorrilla

400lbsgorrilla

• Members
  • 88 posts

Achievements

Posted November 05 2010 - 05:24 PM

Tshirt this is your bro from 853 give me a call I need a jacket but the 1 the local got me is too small. If u need my number send me an email through the net. Lookin forward to talkin to you again, Doug
The gorilla

#4 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted November 05 2010 - 05:29 PM

Brother Doug, isnt that a 5X you need? I still have same cell#

#5 RealTeam

RealTeam

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Achievements

Posted November 06 2010 - 02:57 AM

I can do the same jacket with the NEW horses for about $40 less. The Company I work for is also an authorized official licensed vendor of IBT logo merchandise. You may have seen our booth at the Unity Conference or most recently the Women's Conference. We donate a percentage of every purchase to the JRHMSF. Contact me for any product you may need with an IBT Logo.

Can I get one with the OLD horses? I like the old horses better. But I'm all about the JRHMSF. If we can't pay tribute to the greatest Teamster of all time, who can we pay tribute too?

When one of you TDU assholes pops off, and YOU WILL, I'd like to know the following. How come you don't have a problem with Tom Shay's sons being helped through college by the IBT?

Ah, you didn't know that, huh? Because Kenny Paff won't let you find out! See what else Kenny Paff won't let you find out in "Solidarity for Sale" by Bob Fitch.

Sorry, Brother James, didn't mean to hijack your thread. You have always sold quality Union made products. Plus I'd rather buy a jacket from someone NOT afraid to use his name. Rather than lurk in the shadows-- like that prick Uncle Milty selling ######### tee-shirts made from a metal garage/ sweatshop in LA Chinatown.

I'm just sayin'...

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

"Citizenship in a Republic,"
Speech at the Sorbonne, Paris. 1910.
Theodore Roosevelt

#6 coastal

coastal

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 174 posts

Achievements

Posted November 08 2010 - 03:30 AM

T-shirt-man,

Do you have any of the old Teamster horse head patches, including with the (old school) "Teamster blue" satin jacket?-With the I B of T C W & H of A in the circle. It has more special meaning for me if you can find the old logo/horse heads and the teamster blue color(USA made) satin jacket. I use to have, but when I buried my S/T **** M. as placed his blue teamster jacket in his casket, I also put my blue teamster jacket in his casket, out of respect and that it was a honor(to honor him) to work with such a great leader and honest, unselfish, kind hearted man, and honored to represent the members with hm through the many years duration then, and I knew nothing would be the same after that on the Western region or throughout the teamsters after he passed on and end of an era too. But now, a part of me wishes I still had my union jacket, however, I still feel right about when I put my union jacket in his casket!

Anyways, I am just curious to know what you do have, and do you have a catalog?

Gorilla, hey don't feel bad that the local didn't have your size. On the flip side, I'm the petite size, and I have many shirts, from delegate/construction meetings,(Thru yrs) and in which I wish I could have a smaller sized shirts(that actually fit) with the logo's but they are all 3xxx sizes,etc. So I cannot wear my Teamster shirts, unless worn as a sleep shirt, no joke. Oh well.

#7 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted November 08 2010 - 08:03 AM

Coastal, King Louie is still making the Navy Satin jacket you speak of. I have patches, big 12" patches but I think they have the new horses. Good luck finding one of those super old school IBTCWHoA logos....Maybe on Ebay...... The only jackets we do one at a time are the wool/leather letterman style jackets for $175 - I need 6pcs to process an order for the Satin Pro jackets and those are $75

#8 coastal

coastal

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 174 posts

Achievements

Posted November 09 2010 - 12:03 AM

Coastal, King Louie is still making the Navy Satin jacket you speak of. I have patches, big 12" patches but I think they have the new horses. Good luck finding one of those super old school IBTCWHoA logos....Maybe on Ebay...... The only jackets we do one at a time are the wool/leather letterman style jackets for $175 - I need 6pcs to process an order for the Satin Pro jackets and those are $75

Not sure if I know or remember who king Louie is, but thank you for the information on all of your post. Your making me feel like an antique here, with the good luck on finding the super old school IBTCHWOA logo's-LOL. (I'm old school, but young at heart!)-lol. I have a nice set of coffee table coasters that are really thick and heavy, with the old IBTCHWOA and old horse heads surrounded in blue felt a set of 4. So at least I still do have those as a nice display. I might just go with your 12' patches, as although the heavy jacket sounds more practical, espically as I'm here on the east coast,(with cold weather) I however, break out in hives from wool and/or start to get itchy from wool? Unless it is lined(different fabric) on the inside, but I still try and stay away from wool. I have soft skin and my skin is sensitive to wool for whatever reason?

#9 400lbsgorrilla

400lbsgorrilla

• Members
  • 88 posts

Achievements

Posted November 09 2010 - 11:18 AM

Brother Doug, isnt that a 5X you need? I still have same cell#

Brother James I am sorry but I have misplaced your number I am looking for a 5xlt that's long tall for our more uneducated members in the Letterman's style jacket if you can get me one call me at 925-565-6664 I am also looking for the button up shirts with the jc7 and my local number on them. I am looking forward to hearing from you soon keep up the good work.
In solidarity
Doug Radonich
Local 853
The gorilla

#10 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted November 09 2010 - 11:41 AM

Doug, they're gonna hafta kill 2 cows for that 5XLT... I have them checking stock for 5XLT oxford button downs right now and will call you to let you know what colors are available.... dust off that credit card

#11 RealTeam

RealTeam

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Achievements

Posted November 09 2010 - 12:57 PM

Not sure if I know or remember who king Louie is, but thank you for the information on all of your post. Your making me feel like an antique here, with the good luck on finding the super old school IBTCHWOA logo's-LOL. (I'm old school, but young at heart!)-lol. I have a nice set of coffee table coasters that are really thick and heavy, with the old IBTCHWOA and old horse heads surrounded in blue felt a set of 4. So at least I still do have those as a nice display. I might just go with your 12' patches, as although the heavy jacket sounds more practical, espically as I'm here on the east coast,(with cold weather) I however, break out in hives from wool and/or start to get itchy from wool? Unless it is lined(different fabric) on the inside, but I still try and stay away from wool. I have soft skin and my skin is sensitive to wool for whatever reason?

Sister Coastal-- can you answer a question for me that many of us are wondering?

Who in the Hell are you, and are you for real? You can e-mail me if you'd like.

Of course, if you'd prefer not to state, I certainly would respect that too, Sister!

[attachment=1782:Volunteering.jpeg]

"It is not the critic who counts: not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood, who strives valiantly, who errs and comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error or shortcoming, but who knows the great enthusiasms, the great devotions, who spends himself for a worthy cause; who, at the best, knows, in the end, the triumph of high achievement, and who, at the worst, if he fails, at least he fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who knew neither victory nor defeat."

Theodore Roosevelt

#12 400lbsgorrilla

400lbsgorrilla

• Members
  • 88 posts

Achievements

Posted November 09 2010 - 08:45 PM

not to worrie real shes ok I will tell u more later.
The gorilla

#13 400lbsgorrilla

400lbsgorrilla

• Members
  • 88 posts

Achievements

Posted November 09 2010 - 08:49 PM

Doug, they're gonna hafta kill 2 cows for that 5XLT... I have them checking stock for 5XLT oxford button downs right now and will call you to let you know what colors are available.... dust off that credit card

Man I am ok with killin cows as long as I get some of the meat. great to hear from u lookin forward to seeing u soon bro.
The gorilla

#14 RealTeam

RealTeam

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,158 posts

Achievements

Posted November 09 2010 - 11:25 PM

not to worrie real shes ok I will tell u more later.

Cool. Thanks Brother!

Theodore Roosevelt

#15 coastal

coastal

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 174 posts

Achievements

Posted November 10 2010 - 10:15 PM

Thank u Gorilla.

#16 400lbsgorrilla

400lbsgorrilla

• Members
  • 88 posts

Achievements

Posted November 12 2010 - 09:10 PM

Thank u Gorilla.

NOT TO WORRIE SIS I GOT YOUR BACK.
The gorilla

#17 coastal

coastal

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 174 posts

Achievements

Posted November 12 2010 - 10:49 PM

NOT TO WORRIE SIS I GOT YOUR BACK.

I know you do,(I wasn't worried in the least bit)thank you! I've been sort of busy the past few weeks, but I'll try to shoot you an email/phone call near future here.

#18 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted November 14 2010 - 06:40 PM

Man I am ok with killin cows as long as I get some of the meat. great to hear from u lookin forward to seeing u soon bro.

Tried to call. I still have a '210' cell #

#19 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted November 14 2010 - 06:48 PM

King Louie (kinglouie.com) is the leading manufacturer of Union Made garments in the US, followed closely by Union Line/Rubin Bros. Union Line is actually the manufacturer of the jacket I speak of and you can find it at this website http://www.unionmadeclothing.com/ it is the 'Tacoma" style # 30906. I find wool to be very itchy and uncomfortable also but these are very heavily lined and my friends up in Boston tell me its great even in their worst weather. American Products just may have and old school logo on file.... Dont feel old - I'll be 46 this week.

#20 400lbsgorrilla

400lbsgorrilla

• Members
  • 88 posts

Achievements

Posted November 14 2010 - 06:56 PM

let me start by saying that I am sorry that I missed your call I was going to call you tomorrow. When I get the items that we have spoken about I will be going through you for all of my items.I am a firm believer of being true to my friends and if this small sale will help you any form that's fine with me. I will call you tomorrow mid day.Enjoy the rest of your evening.
Doug
The gorilla