• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

TEAM 673

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
14 replies to this topic

#1 formervp673

formervp673

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 11 posts

Achievements

Posted September 21 2010 - 04:22 PM

We have decided on "TEAM 673" as our slate name. It was the "MAKE BELIEVE SLATE", but we decided to change the name to "TEAM 673" in hopes that none of the canidates on the slate will go off and campaign for themselves and their own best interest like last election.

We have an idea of who we are nominating, just not sure who is running for what due to eligilbilty issues. We'll decide sometime after nominations night and before the party.

Oh, That's right. We are having a big party at Luigi's. I know, sorry, Chuckie Cheese was all booked up. Bummer, but it will be a day of fun and games. Dave is really excited , you know with all the kids being there, and promises to have pockets full of candy.

The other option we considered was McDonald's playland. We would have to get there early, like right when they open, to overthrow the play area before the kids get there, take over and hide our shoes. We would get a 10% discount for being in a union and seniors get free coffee. It was a tough decision, but Luigi's was the final choice due to the shoe hiding.

So come join us for overcooked pizza and flat soda pop. Don't forget to bring a pocket full of quarters for the time of your lives.

T= Tyranny
E= Erosion
A= Abuse
M= Manipulation

673, cause like that's our Local number dah.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TEAM !

Attached Thumbnails

• Borat go team.jpg

If you can't run with the big dogs, stay on the porch; So on the porch I sit...

#2 local138

local138

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 967 posts

Achievements

Posted September 21 2010 - 05:38 PM

We have decided on "TEAM 673" as our slate name. It was the "MAKE BELIEVE SLATE", but we decided to change the name to "TEAM 673" in hopes that none of the canidates on the slate will go off and campaign for themselves and their own best interest like last election.

We have an idea of who we are nominating, just not sure who is running for what due to eligilbilty issues. We'll decide sometime after nominations night and before the party.

Oh, That's right. We are having a big party at Luigi's. I know, sorry, Chuckie Cheese was all booked up. Bummer, but it will be a day of fun and games. Dave is really excited , you know with all the kids being there, and promises to have pockets full of candy.

The other option we considered was McDonald's playland. We would have to get there early, like right when they open, to overthrow the play area before the kids get there, take over and hide our shoes. We would get a 10% discount for being in a union and seniors get free coffee. It was a tough decision, but Luigi's was the final choice due to the shoe hiding.

So come join us for overcooked pizza and flat soda pop. Don't forget to bring a pocket full of quarters for the time of your lives.

T= Tyranny
E= Erosion
A= Abuse
M= Manipulation

Wow did you and roger think that up by your self or did tdu help .

#3 ErrorToTheThrone

ErrorToTheThrone

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 176 posts

Achievements

Posted September 21 2010 - 11:36 PM

T= Tyranny
E= Erosion
A= Abuse
M= Manipulation

CLASSIC! You my friend are brilliant and funny. Do you think it will be okay to wear my Burger King crown?

I hear that the International is backing you guys, bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

ABC
We voted them out, let's keep them out!

#4 local138

local138

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 967 posts

Achievements

Posted September 22 2010 - 03:59 AM

CLASSIC! You my friend are brilliant and funny. Do you think it will be okay to wear my Burger King crown?

I hear that the International is backing you guys, bah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...

ABC

Is that the same hat you wear when you try to negotiate contracts or is it the one you wear to TDU meetings?You openly bash the International and Joint Council and then wonder why no one will help your Local, that hat may be to tight for your fat head.

#5 a673nightmare

a673nightmare

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 272 posts

Achievements

Posted September 22 2010 - 05:09 AM

Is that the same hat you wear when you try to negotiate contracts or is it the one you wear to TDU meetings?You openly bash the International and Joint Council and then wonder why no one will help your Local, that hat may be to tight for your fat head.

tom, you arrogent ******* *******. How many contracts were left unfinished when you were shown the door.You and A673timmyster shouldn't forget you live in a glass house! But who is worried about facts, just your propaganda!

#6 ErrorToTheThrone

ErrorToTheThrone

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 176 posts

Achievements

Posted September 22 2010 - 07:08 AM

True

#7 local138

local138

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 967 posts

Achievements

Posted September 22 2010 - 12:04 PM

tom, you arrogent ******* *******. How many contracts were left unfinished when you were shown the door.You and A673timmyster shouldn't forget you live in a glass house! But who is worried about facts, just your propaganda!

You bet I am arrogant, when I see locals destroyed by useless TDU Officials who do nothing but blame past officials, all the time while losing the members money and jobs.Don!t take my word for it read Solidarity for Sale and see how they destroyed Local 138.Right now 673 members have about one million reasons to get rid of reform regrets just with money they didn!t save and money and jobs they lost.Nobody like you would ever show me the door and if I were a 673 member I would be your worst nightmare.I am and will always be a 138 member and you will always be a punk who robs from the members.

#8 executioner

executioner

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 345 posts

Achievements

Posted September 23 2010 - 08:35 AM

You bet I am arrogant, when I see locals destroyed by useless TDU Officials who do nothing but blame past officials, all the time while losing the members money and jobs.Don!t take my word for it read Solidarity for Sale and see how they destroyed Local 138.Right now 673 members have about one million reasons to get rid of reform regrets just with money they didn!t save and money and jobs they lost.Nobody like you would ever show me the door and if I were a 673 member I would be your worst nightmare.I am and will always be a 138 member and you will always be a punk who robs from the members.

Um, you left out the "******* *******" part.
You should have said "You bet I am an arrogant ******* *******".

As far as you being anybody's worst nightmare.....hardly. ******* like you and a673teamster like to think big and make a lot of noise, but when it comes down to it.....

you are still just little men.

#9 ErrorToTheThrone

ErrorToTheThrone

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 176 posts

Achievements

Posted September 23 2010 - 01:59 PM

Um, you left out the "******* *******" part.
You should have said "You bet I am an arrogant ******* *******".

As far as you being anybody's worst nightmare.....hardly. ******* like you and a673teamster like to think big and make a lot of noise, but when it comes down to it.....

you are still just little men.

TEAM 673's colors are yellow and blue.

Yellow = Coward

How appropriate...

#10 ErrorToTheThrone

ErrorToTheThrone

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 176 posts

Achievements

Posted October 08 2010 - 01:46 AM

T= Tyranny
E= Erosion
A= Abuse
M= Manipulation

#11 justicefor673

justicefor673

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 15 posts

Achievements

Posted October 14 2010 - 03:45 PM

http://video.yahoo.c...384899/22450979

The real truth told, about Team673 insulting the members intelligence with Lies and deceit to manipulate and take advantage of the members inability to attend teamster meetings. K0hler hides nothing. All information is available to members who ask for it. If they don't ask. We bring the truth to the members!
Watch and listen to the truth: http://video.yahoo.c...384899/22450979

#12 a673teamster

a673teamster

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 2,368 posts

Achievements

Posted October 14 2010 - 03:52 PM

http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8384899/22450979

The real truth told, about Team673 insulting the members intelligence with Lies and deceit to manipulate and take advantage of the members inability to attend teamster meetings. K0hler hides nothing. All information is available to members who ask for it. If they don't ask. We bring the truth to the members!
Watch and listen to the truth: http://video.yahoo.com/watch/8384899/22450979

Huh....reminds me of Nixon or Clinton.

They both claimed they were innocent also.

Tic-Toc....
Sometimes the majority only means that all the fools are on the same side.

#13 reform@673sux

reform@673sux

• Members
  • 91 posts

Achievements

Posted October 14 2010 - 05:39 PM

AMEN BROTHER!

#14 justicefor673

justicefor673

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 15 posts

Achievements

Posted October 14 2010 - 06:01 PM

#15 local138

local138

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 967 posts

Achievements

Posted October 15 2010 - 11:16 AM

What insults the members are officials who let members work under scale ,let non- union truckers take jobs away from members,fire elected stewards and give the job to your friend, help a company get even with past officials by encouraging a law suit,give away members benefits have members pay for benefits ,no contracts,reckless spending bad contracts all while lining your pockets at the expense of your members.Then having the gall to blame past officials because you can!t or won!t do your job.Soon Roger will have nothing to hide and will be flushed.