• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
- - - - -

the real story behind Arizona's immigration law

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 Farley

Farley

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 9,236 posts
  • Interests:politics,fishing, shooting, campaign finance reform

Achievements

Posted July 24 2010 - 12:40 PM

Since Jan Brewer has lied both about the "increase in crime" among illegal immigrants and made up stories about beheadings, could there be an ulterior motive for this law, a law opposed by many Arizona law enforcement leaders? The answer is YES, it is good for the commercial prison business. They are hedging their bets since dope may soon be legal in California, an Arizona border state, so they will need new people to lock up at the tax payers expense...so why not some desperate Mexicans that have been displaced by NAFTA?

http://nashvillecity...milar-arizona-s

#2 jimbo

jimbo

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,354 posts
  • Interests:Wild Turkey, Laughing at IBT lies, self expression, knowing I am right when I am right, pissing off those who hate me by simply flourshing and prospering., being myself while others try to make me be something else. Knowing through experience how and why the teamsters sell out to management. knowing the full extent of teamster corruption to it's members. Happy with my ability to know something without group agreement. Understanding that creation and knowledge belong excluslively to the individual, all the group can do is agree with creation and knowledge.

Achievements

Posted July 24 2010 - 03:24 PM

Since Jan Brewer has lied both about the "increase in crime" among illegal immigrants and made up stories about beheadings, could there be an ulterior motive for this law, a law opposed by many Arizona law enforcement leaders? The answer is YES, it is good for the commercial prison business. They are hedging their bets since dope may soon be legal in California, an Arizona border state, so they will need new people to lock up at the tax payers expense...so why not some desperate Mexicans that have been displaced by NAFTA?

http://nashvillecity...milar-arizona-s

Noooooo,... your not a genuine idiot, Farley,...... nooooooooo, nothing like that at all. :roll:

"New FBI Statistics on Crimes Committed by Illegal Aliens
CaPoliticalNews ^ | November 12, 2006 | FBI/INS
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2006 9:18:09 AM by Zakeet

INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

2006 (First Quarter) INS/FBI Statistical Report on Undocumented Immigrants

CRIME STATISTICS 95% of warrants for murder in Los Angeles are for illegal aliens.

83% of warrants for murder in Phoenix are for illegal aliens.

86% of warrants for murder in Albuquerque are for illegal aliens.

75% of those on the most wanted list in Los Angeles, Phoenix and Albuquerque are illegal aliens.

24.9% of all inmates in California detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

40.1% of all inmates in Arizona detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

48.2% of all inmates in New Mexico detention centers are Mexican nationals here illegally

29% (630,000) convicted illegal alien felons fill our state and federal prisons at a cost of $1.6 billion annually

53% plus of all investigated burglaries reported in California, New Mexico, Nevada, Arizona and Texas are perpetrated by illegal aliens.

50% plus of all gang members in Los Angeles are illegal aliens from south of the border.

71% plus of all apprehended cars stolen in 2005 in Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada and California were stolen by Illegal aliens or "transport coyotes".

47% of cited/stopped drivers in California have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 47%, 92% are illegal aliens.

63% of cited/stopped drivers in Arizona have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 63%, 97% are illegal aliens

66% of cited/stopped drivers in New Mexico have no license, no insurance and no registration for the vehicle. Of that 66% 98% are illegal aliens.

BIRTH STATISTICS 380,000 plus "anchor babies" were born in the U.S. in 2005 to illegal alien parents, making 380,000 babies automatically U.S.citizens.

97.2% of all costs incurred from those births were paid by the American taxpayers.

66% plus of all births in California are to illegal alien Mexicans on Medi-Cal whose births were paid for by taxpayers"

The truely real story behind Arizona's Immigration Law, is illegal aliens are not tearing up this country fast enough to please miserable, anti American, squat bags like you.

No thanks! I will keep my freedom, my rights, and my money. You can keep the CHANGE!

#3 Farley

Farley

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 9,236 posts

Achievements

Posted July 24 2010 - 05:33 PM

jimbo. in the "bigs" if you can maintain a 300 batting average you are a Hall of Fame candidate. but jimbo since your batting average for being WRONG approaches 1000. you are a shoe in for the "Being Wrong Hall of Fame"

http://latimesblogs....rder-safer.html

#4 jimbo

jimbo

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,354 posts
  • Interests:Wild Turkey, Laughing at IBT lies, self expression, knowing I am right when I am right, pissing off those who hate me by simply flourshing and prospering., being myself while others try to make me be something else. Knowing through experience how and why the teamsters sell out to management. knowing the full extent of teamster corruption to it's members. Happy with my ability to know something without group agreement. Understanding that creation and knowledge belong excluslively to the individual, all the group can do is agree with creation and knowledge.

Achievements

Posted July 24 2010 - 11:31 PM

jimbo. in the "bigs" if you can maintain a 300 batting average you are a Hall of Fame candidate. but jimbo since your batting average for being WRONG approaches 1000. you are a shoe in for the "Being Wrong Hall of Fame"

http://latimesblogs....rder-safer.html

You've been playing football without a helmet again and have become so brain dead as to not realize those touchdowns you've been making are for the other team.

The LA times seldom offer statistics on anything. They know the more statistics mean the less lies they can tell. Without lies, there goes their readership which is mainly targeted toward simple minded, gullible, idiots such as yourself.

The FBI operates on statistics and facts. The LA Times operates on sensationalism and lies. Those who wear helmets have enough brains to know the difference.

The FBI statistics which I presented in the above post are factual and speak for themselves.

No thanks! I will keep my freedom, my rights, and my money. You can keep the CHANGE!

#5 Farley

Farley

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 9,236 posts

Achievements

Posted July 25 2010 - 08:39 AM

sorry jimbo heisler,
http://somosrepublic...lies-and-fears/

you corporate stooges all attack the messenger when the message is inconvenient....but face the truth, Jan Brewer is a liar, and she lied about crime statistics, beheadings, and her own father's service...........and the Arizona fear and hate law is supported by her dishonesty.............and Old Bama has made the border a lot tighter than CHENEY/bush ever did. Soon agri-business and the hotel industry will get to use the very same desperate undocumented Mexicans legally, by hiring them from a corporate prison contractor for $.25 an hour and displace more American workers with these unfortunate slaves.

#6 jimbo

jimbo

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Achievements

Posted July 25 2010 - 03:51 PM

sorry jimbo heisler,
http://somosrepublic...lies-and-fears/

you corporate stooges all attack the messenger when the message is inconvenient....but face the truth, Jan Brewer is a liar, and she lied about crime statistics, beheadings, and her own father's service...........and the Arizona fear and hate law is supported by her dishonesty.............and Old Bama has made the border a lot tighter than CHENEY/bush ever did. Soon agri-business and the hotel industry will get to use the very same desperate undocumented Mexicans legally, by hiring them from a corporate prison contractor for $.25 an hour and displace more American workers with these unfortunate slaves.

Farley,

Your an anti-American stooge who craves the superficial. The only thing Obama has over Bush is obama is a better showman. Though, showmanship satisfies shallow minded idiots like yourself, It never really solves a problem. And that's the way armchair liberals like yourself perfer it. It gives you a chance to preach your anti- American **** while making it look like your arguing about something else.

There is only one reason why Arizona has passed it's tough Immigration laws, because Arizona lives in the reality of the destructiveness of illegal immigration and has the balls to do something about it.. If the federal govenment would do it's job and enforce it's own laws, Arizona wouldn't have to.

Thank God, for the courage of Jan Brewer and The Arizona legislature. Thank God the fate of this country does not rest in the hands of armchair liberals.

#7 HAZ

HAZ

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 6,023 posts
  • Interests:politics
  • Local Union Number:947

Achievements

Posted July 25 2010 - 08:56 PM

GOPer, rethugnant, candidate for governor, (Rick Scott) says...he want the Arizona laws for ;" fraud friendly florida"! Wasn't this the same state, which produced, nuke em all!, Barry Goldwater? :wink:
John W. Hazouri

#8 jimbo

jimbo

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 3,354 posts

Achievements

Posted July 25 2010 - 09:54 PM

GOPer, rethugnant, candidate for governor, (Rick Scott) says...he want the Arizona laws for ;" fraud friendly florida"! Wasn't this the same state, which produced, nuke em all!, Barry Goldwater? :razz:

There are many states in this union who are about to follow Arizonia's Example in tough immigration laws (I guess that's what you are talking about?). They have realized the failure of the federal Government to act on their behalf Therefore are forced to follow the example set by Arizona.

AS far as, " nuke em all!, Barry Goldwater?", I haven't a clue as to what you are talking about. :wink:

#9 xg22

xg22

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 424 posts

Achievements

Posted February 18 2012 - 07:36 AM

Pinal County Arizona Sheriff and His Illegal Boy Toy

Sheriff Paul Babeu, who became the face of Arizona border security nationally after he started stridently opposing illegal immigration — threatened his Mexican ex-lover with deportation when the man refused to promise never to disclose their years-long relationship, the former boyfriend and his lawyer tell New Times.

Posted Image

http://www.phoenixne...th-deportation/
xg21 is now xg22 due to brutal technical difficulties