• Log in with Facebook Log in with Twitter Log in with Windows Live Log In with Google      Sign In   
  • Create Account

Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

banned forever from teamsteronline

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
25 replies to this topic

#1 towdoctor

towdoctor

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 482 posts

Achievements

Posted March 12 2010 - 06:37 PM

I just got banned for speaking my mind at that other place. No big deal. Some really good Union men there, but the administrator and owner is a real enemy of the Labor Movement. I got a PM from one of the good guys asking me about my ban, I would like to share with all here my reply:

I was just banned for life a few minutes ago for calling the owner of the website, Teamster, an a$$hole. This guy is an anti union right wing conservative that tries his best to hide his contempt for the Union, but his true colors slip out now and then. On the rare occasion he debates a real Union issue, he loses the debate and abruptly closes the thread like a pissy little *****. He stands for everything the labor movement is against. He LOVES Glenn Beck, worships at the altar of Rush Limbaugh, is a big fan of George Bush and supported John McCain for President. He thinks Sarah Palin is a viable candidate and is against EFCA, health care reform, and vehemently opposes Obama and all Democrats. His website is a money grabbing venture that takes advantage of real Teamsters, dues paying members that support the labor movement. He is a fool and a tool of the anti union right wing radicals, as you see Ann Coulter and radical right wing ads all over the place. At one point in time, he supported a thread bashing the UFCW because they were on strike against one of his right wing heroes. I'll bet he has Walmart bumper stickers on his Toyota pickup. He is really intimidated by real Union men, hence my ban for life. I consider being thrown out of there a huge compliment. Maybe I'll pay him a visit next time I'm in San Antonio. Thanks for asking about this. Please copy and paste this message and post it on his website. I will be posting this on the REAL Teamster venue and well respected teamster.net. website, where unionism is alive and well and real union men are allowed to dialogue.

#2 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 01:12 PM

Everything Doc says is 100% true. I was a moderator over there for 2 years and quit last night. The owners Republican agenda and his hillbilly hardheadedness were just too much to stomach anymore. 2 of the other admin got banned for telling him to stuff his conservative politics up his ass. I quit in support of the 2 others. The place had potential, and I had alot of fun there and met some great people - its a shame what that site has become.

Doc, he dont live here - he's a 391 member
Fighting Corporate Greed 24/7.

Check that label !!! - Buy Union Made in the USA whenever possible

#3 egambino

egambino

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 161 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 03:26 PM

I was kicked out of there too, for daring to tell him that any Teamster voting Conservative may as well be consistant and turn in their union card. Don't hide behind the card and vote to destroy us from within. That little bit of wisdom got me branded as anti-union (???) and banned. Too bad, it WAS a great place and a lot of good people there.
GCC/IBT

#4 705upser

705upser

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 453 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 05:37 PM

Tow what was said that got you banned? Im interested because when I look up your posts you have not posted in over a week. Was it deleted?

Tshirt what was you screen name? Pm if your more private, I have noticed people not logging on or even posting. I do not get in to too much politics, life is a little too busy to argue those points in a few free minutes a day.

Egambino your account is still active and not banned, FYI.
VOTE POCZTOWSKI!!!VOTE FOR A TEAMSTER!!!!

#5 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 06:26 PM

Tshirt what was you screen name?

IBTshirts - moderator

#6 705upser

705upser

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 453 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 07:05 PM

IBTshirts - moderator

Ok, I wondered if that was you. Wheres STLDUDE been?

#7 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 07:32 PM

StLDude and HBF are the admins that told the owner to shove it

#8 towdoctor

towdoctor

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 482 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 07:34 PM

Tow what was said that got you banned? Im interested because when I look up your posts you have not posted in over a week. Was it deleted?

Tshirt what was you screen name? Pm if your more private, I have noticed people not logging on or even posting. I do not get in to too much politics, life is a little too busy to argue those points in a few free minutes a day.

Egambino your account is still active and not banned, FYI.

705upser, I sent you this in a PM. Thought i should post it too:

No need to send anything to him. The reason that he banned me is because i called him an "a$$hole". That's it. I have cleande his clock in previous debates about union and political issues. He is really anti union in his heart. He hides behind this pro union facade to line his pockets. I have been around many years and I have seen his act before. I'm a shop steward since 1979. Elected to my executive board in 1992. I'm now president of my proud local. Opportunists like this creep come and go.

Keep up the good work with big brown. I am very active in my Joint Council and work with local 177 when possible. I know how bad those UPS pricks can be. We need to stay active in the labor movement and we need to be brothers and focus our fight on the employers and the anti union republicans that try to shut us down. I don't have the energy to waste on this ******* on the teamstersonline website as he is a very small and insignificant part of the enemy. We belong to the International BROTHERHOOD of Teamsters. The BROTHERHOOD part all to often gets lost.

Be well, Brother

#9 towdoctor

towdoctor

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 482 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 08:03 PM

Everything Doc says is 100% true. I was a moderator over there for 2 years and quit last night. The owners Republican agenda and his hillbilly hardheadedness were just too much to stomach anymore. 2 of the other admin got banned for telling him to stuff his conservative politics up his ass. I quit in support of the 2 others. The place had potential, and I had alot of fun there and met some great people - its a shame what that site has become.

Doc, he dont live here - he's a 391 member

James, great to hear from you and thanks for the support. Hope all is well with you, Brother. We need to speak offline about a project I am working on.

Egambino - I have seen some of your posts and you are a solid Union man. Much respect. I think it was a thread that you started and were debating this right wing jerkoff that runs that site that I responded to got me banned. The only thing that irks me is the dittohead dickhead that runs that site calls himself "Teamster". I am talking to my attorney to draft internal Union charges for his anti union actions and for impersonating a real Teamster. It's good to have resources to fight the good Union fight on any level. He opposes EFCA and is part of the anti labor movement, he should and will have his IBT membership revoked. This ******* has not heard the last word from me. I will get that site shut down. Letter to Washington goes next week.

On a brighter note, let's take notice of our comfortable surroundings. Teamsternet, where a free and open exchange of ideas is allowed and true unionism is encouraged. Welcome back and let's hang around here for a while. Invite other free thinkers to come back. You can go home again. I think I'm home.

#10 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted March 13 2010 - 08:18 PM

Doc, you know you can call me anytime.

#11 Over9five

Over9five

Veteran Member

• Members
  • 756 posts

Achievements

Posted March 14 2010 - 05:23 AM

Soooooo.....a free and open exchange of ideas is good.....

......unless you are anti- Union. Then it's OK to "get that site shut down".

Just sayin..... Seems a little odd that it's bad for him to ban you, but OK for you to shut his site down. By doing that, aren't you also stopping the "free and open exchange"? No-one has to go to his site. The smart people will come here.

FYI, I don't know the guy, never been to his site, no dog in the fight. Just pointing out the incongruities in Docs posts.
""The Constitution shall never be construed to prevent the people of the United States, who are peaceable citizens from keeping their own arms...""

~Samuel Adams

#12 towdoctor

towdoctor

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 482 posts

Achievements

Posted March 14 2010 - 08:38 AM

Soooooo.....a free and open exchange of ideas is good.....

......unless you are anti- Union. Then it's OK to "get that site shut down".

Just sayin..... Seems a little odd that it's bad for him to ban you, but OK for you to shut his site down. By doing that, aren't you also stopping the "free and open exchange"? No-one has to go to his site. The smart people will come here.

FYI, I don't know the guy, never been to his site, no dog in the fight. Just pointing out the incongruities in Docs posts.

You make a good point. Not just incongruous, but looking back, contradictory and some inconstencies. Removing the emotions and getting down to the brass tacks, the issue I have with this website is it promotes an anti union agenda while hiding behind and flying the Teamster flag. The anti union messages are constant, both overt and subliminal. Pro union postings and participants are removed and banished. I really don't care about being banned personally, I have been thrown out of much worse places. My visits there have been few and far between since one of my posts was removed after taking the administrator to task for bashing other international unions. I simply use that site as a type of personal directory to contact some of the good union men that are listed there, like tshirtman.

I find this type of anti union activity more troubling than an employer's campaign or rush limbaugh trashing us. This guy is an imbedded political operative using his bully pulpit to promote an anti labor right wing agenda while silencing pro organized labor activism. Does this go beyond the reaches of free speech? I am in favor of a free and open exchange of ideas, it is prohibited on that site.

You say:

"No-one has to go to his site. The smart people will come here."

I say: Amen, Brother.

#13 HAZ

HAZ

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 6,026 posts

Achievements

Posted March 14 2010 - 10:47 AM

name='towdoctor' date='March 13 2010 - 01:37 PM' timestamp='1268447841' post='274942']
I just got banned for speaking my mind at that other place. No big deal. Some really good Union men there, but the administrator and owner is a real enemy of the Labor Movement. I got a PM from one of the good guys asking me about my ban, I would like to share with all here my reply:

I was just banned for life a few minutes ago for calling the owner of the website, Teamster, an a$$hole. This guy is an anti union right wing conservative that tries his best to hide his contempt for the Union, but his true colors slip out now and then. On the rare occasion he debates a real Union issue, he loses the debate and abruptly closes the thread like a pissy little *****. He stands for everything the labor movement is against. He LOVES Glenn Beck, worships at the altar of Rush Limbaugh, is a big fan of George Bush and supported John McCain for President. He thinks Sarah Palin is a viable candidate and is against EFCA, health care reform, and vehemently opposes Obama and all Democrats. His website is a money grabbing venture that takes advantage of real Teamsters, dues paying members that support the labor movement. He is a fool and a tool of the anti union right wing radicals, as you see Ann Coulter and radical right wing ads all over the place. At one point in time, he supported a thread bashing the UFCW because they were on strike against one of his right wing heroes. I'll bet he has Walmart bumper stickers on his Toyota pickup. He is really intimidated by real Union men, hence my ban for life. I consider being thrown out of there a huge compliment. Maybe I'll pay him a visit next time I'm in San Antonio. Thanks for asking about this. Please copy and paste this message and post it on his website. I will be posting this on the REAL Teamster venue and well respected teamster.net. website, where unionism is alive and well and real union men are allowed to dialogue.

towdoctor, anyway, glad you're here. Speaking of Glenn Beck, was recently added to his slander list, what a hate filled guy....wonder if his wife can stand him?
John W. Hazouri

#14 towdoctor

towdoctor

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 482 posts

Achievements

Posted March 14 2010 - 12:38 PM

Glen Beck is a comedian by trade. Many years working crowds as a standup. Comedians twist words and logic into something that it is not intended to be, hence the chuckle factor. Glen Beck is genuis at doing just that with political truths and positions in a very disturbing self serving way. With a fertile flock of Fox news fans and lemmings, he struck gold. He is a vicious liar and has no respect for the truth.

#15 egambino

egambino

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 161 posts

Achievements

Posted March 16 2010 - 03:52 PM

Glen Beck is a comedian by trade. Many years working crowds as a standup. Comedians twist words and logic into something that it is not intended to be, hence the chuckle factor. Glen Beck is genuis at doing just that with political truths and positions in a very disturbing self serving way. With a fertile flock of Fox news fans and lemmings, he struck gold. He is a vicious liar and has no respect for the truth.

The owner of that site has been claiming for a long time that his forum is endorsed on the IBT website. I thought I'd seen a mention of it myself. I asked Pres. Hoffa (on Facebook) how he can be endorsed with all his anti-union right wing crap he spews. He got back to me saying that TOL is NOT endorsed by the IBT, and he's going to look into it with his Communications Dept.
This morning I get an email saying that Oh Benovolent Potentate has deemed to restore my "Priviledges" to his site. I answered that he can kiss my ass. He can ask Glenn Beck to join his site, he'd be right at home.
GCC/IBT

#16 teamstersTshirtman

teamstersTshirtman

Hardcore Member

• Members
  • 1,907 posts

Achievements

Posted March 17 2010 - 08:01 AM

Sorry to hear about this stuff. Glad to have you guys here. Now STFU before I ban you all. LOL
:dance: :mrgreen:

Ladies and Gentlemen, you just saw the shortest post EVER by Vegas Jim.

#17 egambino

egambino

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 161 posts

Achievements

Posted March 18 2010 - 07:40 PM

LOL nuh uh! I once only posted "LOL." So there. Posted Image

I don't know, I think I saw that post. It still took 6 paragraphs, and I needed an unabridged dictonary to translate it. Good post, though...
GCC/IBT

#18 saddletramp

saddletramp

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 339 posts

Achievements

Posted April 06 2010 - 02:42 AM

Doc,

Saw the crap that was going on there and decided not to darken the door at that place anymore because of it. Alot more intelligent comments to read here for sure!

doin the 2 stick boogie!

#19 theunit

theunit

Semi-Member

• Members
  • 36 posts

Achievements

Posted April 06 2010 - 07:34 AM

Teamsters online is a joke!

#20 705upser

705upser

Journeyman Member

• Members
  • 453 posts

Achievements

Posted April 08 2010 - 05:07 PM

I had an argument last weekend with a poster and a moderator stepped in. It was clean and I was just calling the poster for speaking bullshit and PROVING him wrong, he couldn't debate it so he posted one liners in response. I get called to teh carpet for correcting someone but you can post BS and the mods side with you.

I went to log on last night and I cant get on. I don't know if I'm banned but others say that it shows me being logged on. Every time I attempt to go to the site I get rerouted to Teamster.org.

What are you going to do? Freedom of speech is not allowed everywhere I guess!